. . .

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Don't Go To The Bathroom During "24"


I made the mistake of taking a bathroom break during "24".

If we're watching a program on TV, I usually ask my partner when I return "what did I miss?"

And he will say something like:
"they haven't worked out who did it yet" or
"they are still trying to figure out who is sending the letters"

When I came back after missing what must have been less than 3 minutes of "24" I asked the same question.

"What did I miss?"

"Well...
the plane's blown up,
a cougar's loose,
this girl's missing,
this guy's dead,
this one blew up,
this thing exploded,
they found another bomb and everyone's about to die."


Don't go to the bathroom during "24".




1 comment:

  1. Hello i am Darren Butt

    I enjoy reading your articles

    I am looking forward to read more..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment ! :-)