. . .

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Awesome Feng Shui

I have somehow managed to strike gold with my Feng Shui search, all I was looking for was plants for balconies and outdoor furniture configurations.

What I found however, was this brilliant gem of what I would assume/hope are erroneous machine translations:

"Feng Shui to help you see how to become Warren"

Good.  That's something I've always been wondering about.


"Do not tank, and the home clash fortuna"

Ok, I promise.  I won't tank.  It sounds kinda dangerous.


"...The toilet, as fierce caused the most scary."

I may just never go in there again.


"...investors are ecstatic, including many never fried anyone"

I know this one, its a Doobie Brothers lyric...


"Non-home Feng Shui is Not Never Trap"

...and hippocampus sends its regards to your kumquat hamster flap.


Following the site's advice to 'fix' a balcony, all you need do is:

"cut the so-called days of evil...just like a knife cut in half the roof..."

Sounds like a lot of work. I think I'll just put in a jade money plant and be done with it.






All text in bold quotations credited to "fengshui-lab.com"



2 comments:

  1. Great post Lol! Maybe I could use one of these for my business.. what do you think? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd go with the plant, seems to be the least nuts option! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment ! :-)