. . .

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Holiday Gift Bargains from Pier 1

This post brought to you by Pier 1 Imports. All opinions are 100% mine.

Tis the season to be jolly.  And buy a rather large selection of holiday gifts.  The feeling of relief when we have bought the last gift, the final tick off the list and it's time to relax.  Right now I am looking at stocking stuffers from Pier 1.  Plush animals are often a good bet, cuteness being the universal currency of gift giving.

These little fellas are in the  $14-24 range.   Choose from crocs, zebras and owl or even a monkey!

Being a Scorpio, I am also partial to a bit of astrologically targeted gift giving.  According to the "Astrologically friendly gifts" section on the site, Scorpios are one of the most enigmatic signs of the zodiac.  Well I already knew that!  But I think they have me pretty well pegged, as I am quite partial to a bit of ocean-inspired art and I love plush bed stuff!  I can't speak for all Scorpios but I am a fan of all things Conan-Doyle-ish.  That is, large mahogany desks, banker's lamps and of course, a beautiful wooden globe.

This globe is a perfect pressie under $50!

For the perfect Christmas gathering, my must have would have to be this "yoga frog" centrepiece (around $25!

Nothing says Christmas more than a meditating frog!  Add some peace and goodwill to your table with this serene froggy!

To make you feel even more peaceful and benevolent during the holiday season, for every person who "likes" Pier 1 Imports on Facebook, $1 will be donated to Toys for Tots so that Christmas will be a tiny bit merrier for those less fortunate than ourselves.

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment ! :-)