. . .

Monday, October 15, 2007

Waiter, there's a pubic hair in my tofu!

I wish I was joking, I really do.

The tofu arrived, it was named "deep fried five spicy tofu".

It looked nice enough, it tasted pretty good, but you know what? When I got to the last piece of tofu, SOMETHING was hanging from its edge.

I examined the something.

It was a hair.

Short.

Curly.

Coarse.


AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The images that ran through my mind. That are still running through my mind. There was of course only one way for it to get there.

Oh God, the humanity.


When I told the lady at the cash register, she rolled her eyes as if to say "not again" and thanked me profusely.


Hang on....you mean to say this isn't the first time?


I will never eat there again.

I should have asked for a refund.

And a mint.



technorati tags:

9 comments:

  1. lol...damn, now that's naaaasty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh that is too nasty...... if they have a history of such unsanitary... um... accidents.. someone should let the health dept know so they can get checked out... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll tell them to wear biohazard suits..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh I was going to go make lunch I think I will give that a miss now. Yuk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry 'bout that. I'm still a bit grossed out myself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh man yuck... I would not be able to stop gagging.

    ReplyDelete
  7. presentstorm - I know...I kept feeling like I had a tickle in my throat...

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is even worse than the time the restaurant charged me $2045 for a pizza that took 2 hours because they dropped the first on the floor. At least I didn't have to eat it off the floor.

    ReplyDelete
  9. magdalen islands - that's hardcore.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment ! :-)