. . .

Monday, September 24, 2007

Food!! Food!!! Food!!!

I don't know why but I am ravenous this morning. I even paid $5 for a pastie at a bakery this morning because I couldn't bear the thought of not having one. I paid the very patient lady in 10c pieces because that's all I have at the moment. Thankfully she didn't think I was too weird. She just had a bit of a wry smirk at the corners of her mouth. I didn't mind. I got my pastie. I actually wanted quiche because it happened to be the nicest quiche I have ever tasted but this turned out to be the one day when they didn't have any quiche. At all. Argh!@$%#

So I'm still hungry even after the mushroom pastie. I found myself trawling through recipe sites with big, hungry eyes.

I found a brilliant recipe blog called 'Simply Recipes' with lots of pictures. Yum! I went straight to the vegetarian section (of course!) and coveted potato bakes and quiche. I'm learning how to make quiche. I'm obsessed. I think it will be a mushroom and capsicum quiche with cheese. Quiche. Argh!! I need help!

I'm going to put a picture of quiche here to further torment myself:














*stares longingly*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment ! :-)