. . .

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Freebies

I'm always looking for a way to save money. And I suppose the best way to save money is to get something for free. You can find a whole range of Free Stuff on a site called "That Freebie Site". The part that interested me was the webmaster section. Yes, a lot of information and tools on various sites are free anyway, but this site has a collection of useful tools for bloggers like myself. I particularly liked the page rank checker. Page rank is becoming increasingly important to bloggers and indeed anyone who owns a website. I also found the reciprocal link checker to be useful.




















The range of freebies extends a lot further than webmaster tools. You can search through categories ranging from health products to pet supplies to long distance calling card credits.

My only criticism would be that some of the offers have expired (eg. Skype credit expired on the 13th of May). That said, I can understand the difficulty in monitoring every individual offer in each individual category.

To obtain the offers, some can be as simple as clicking a button and filling out your address details. Some may ask you to fill out a survey or make a purchase. The advantage of the main site itself lies in the fact that you do not need to sign up, join up 5 friends, and do all those annoying things that take the fun out of "free" sites.

Overall, the site contains a diverse range of freebies with something to interest most people. If you are interested in getting something for nothing, then this site may be of interest to you.



Important Note: This has been a paid review. This does not mean I am paid to have an opinion that pleases others. My review contains my own observations about the subject matter - both positive and negative. The review may contain criticism, suggestions and comments of my own choosing. See disclosure policy for more details.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment ! :-)